We are TN Design and Build, we are builders, with over 20 years in the local Surrey building trade, we provide a bespoke and personal experience for architectural design, planning approval and building beautiful homes. We are passionate about what we do and proud of our brand.
- Able to multitask and do you have a flexible hands-on approach
- Able to use your own initiative
- An excellent communicator with amazing customer services skills
- Fanatical about attention to detail
If you can honestly say yes to the above and are able to commit to the tasks below then you could be the Sales Administrator for us?
- Answering customer queries
- Speaking with customers via telephone, email, and face to face
- Updating CRM (Hubspot) and maintaining records
- Update leads when new a one drops in – make contact and arrange consultations. Update with Hubspot with notes after consultation.
- Update any tasks for open pipeline events.
- Update task reminders for each building stage i.e., building regs, structural calls.
- Add contracts and quotes as required to Hubspot and save to TN file share.
- Prepare quotes and update as required; info provided.
- Subcontract quotes – add to quote and send to client in client pack (these are appendices)
- Outreach to at least 5 contact per week on the partner prospect list to see if they need any help with drawings and how business is for them in general. Update notes in Hubspot
- Add any new contacts to Hubspot
- Add all Subcontractors to Hubspot
- Book meetings for Tom either at client’s home or via Zoom
- Facebook – check for messages
- Instagram – check for messages
- LinkedIn – build growth on Company Account and Tom’s personal account.
- Further information to be provided on who and how.
- Carry out other adhoc tasks as requested.
Note – Training will be provided.